April 19, 2010


CLOON TO BE REUNITED WITH KOALA TWIN AS KOALAS SIGN CONTRACT FOR THE AUSTRALIA ZOO IN CANADA
Hello, hello, hello everyone! I'z very excited to share the news with you that theese ones above have signed on for my Australia Zoo in Canada. At last my koala twin and I will be reunited and be able to hang out together. Apparently what closed the deal was the koalas learning that Headquarters will soon have access to all the latest digital TV channels. Theese ones told Pierre that if they were able to entertain themselves with such programs as Iron Chef America and Diners Drive-Ins and Dives as well as all the reality TV they can get their paws on, they would not sleep for 20 hours a day. I have signed off on a list of guaranteed programming for the koalas which includes: Dancing With The Stars, Survivor, The Bachelor, and American Idol (now that Ellen is a judge). Does anyone in the Audience know where I can get an unlimited supply of fresh eucalyptus leaves? Minor detail...off to my Secret Research Laboratory I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?