TUNNEL TUESDAY: IT'S AN AWARDIEPALOOZA!
Well hello there felines. So I goes to my tunnel in the wee hours of
and what do I find? There waiting for me was a sign that said "Awardiepalooza"...
Neytiri is helping me figure theese one out...
Then the light bulbs went on for both of us!
Our tunnel organized a special Awards celebration for us to showcase the blog awardies we have received from our furriends and that our Human has been very negligent about posting about...
So let's get started shall we?
Now we are obviously way too late for the picnic and would freeze our huevos if we tried to have a picnic in late October...
Thanks to Nellie and Kitties Blue, sorry we missed the
Then we were presented with the Most Influential Blogger Award from our pals the Lone Star Cats
And they also gave us the Yoo Hoo! YOO HOO! Award:
And then they passed on the Liebster Award to us and Travis made up his own questions for me The Cloon:
1. Which are better, bacon or crab?
I have never tried crab but one day I tried a tiny bit of bacon and I can see why Travis loves it!
2. Do ya like da vet?
Nope. But they like me because I'm a good boy there.
3. Do ya like pups?
I never met a pup in purrson.
4. How did ya get your name?
You folks get one guess on theese one!
5. Do ya have to get your nails trimmed?
I'm easy-going with nail trimming so my Human has no problems.
6. What are your favorite place to snooze?
My soft, pink beddie.
7. Has ya ever gotten to kill anything?
8. Do ya run away from da litter box after doin a stinky in it?
Nope. Neytiri is the stinky one, I smell like roses.
9. What are da best piece of peeple foodz ya ever snagged?
Oh KFC most definitely.
10. What are your favorite toy?
A black furry ball and a green spring.
Thanks so much to Travis and Crockett from Lone Star Cats for their awards to us! They are such cool cats!
And then we struck the motherlode with a whole bunch of lovely awardies from our dear furriends from The Cat On My Head:
We want to thank Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo for all the special awards, we appreciate them thinking of us...and special Clooney cuddles to my lovelies Fiona and Giulietta!
Thank you so much for passing the award on to us, Coco! Coco is such a cute woofie who has some great adventures!
Since some of the awards from Kitties Blue and the one from Coco asked to share 7 things about ourselves, we are going to end by sharing that:
1) Neytiri purrs a great deal of the time, in fact out of the four cats my Human has had, Neytiri purrs the most.
2) I have a "hamdar"...if ham enters the house, I come out of the woodwork, enter the kitchen and expect some ham.
3) Neytiri has a crush on the woofie from next door.
4) I am scared of loud noises from appliances or vacuums but when the electric egg beater apparatus starts, I come a runnin' for whipped cream as soon as the noise begins...
5) Neytiri likes to be sung to and purrs when my Human sings her a silly song...
6) I get fed coconut oil for the 'irregularities' (wink, wink) and then after my Human says that my furs around my face smell so good, just like coconuts...
7) I am a talker, the biggest talker out of all the cats my Human has had.
And that's a wrap folks...
Neytiri is dismantling the Awardiepalooza and if anykitty by some slim chance doesn't already have theese Awards, please help yourself before Ducky claims all the awardies for himself and locks them away in his trophy cabinet...
Join me each TUESDAY felines for other magical and mysterious appearances in my tunnel.