October 14, 2010

1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY TRIBUTE TO "GIRLFRIEND" WHO PASSED INTO KITTY HEAVEN OCTOBER 14, 2009

Dear "Girlfriend",

You licked me a lot,

I was very clean.

And when I was mean

You cleaned my clock.

I knows I was a baby

But you was always a Lady

And let me have center stage

For my crazy ways.

You was always ZEN

I give you a ten out of ten

For your loving ways.

And I was constantly amazed

By your organizational skills

At Headquarters

Taking my orders,

Supervising the "Elves"

And dusting the shelves.

In Heaven I hope you has lots of tuna

And bugs

And rugs

To hide under.

I knows you must be running

Your Pink Nose Society

With all the pink noses above

And with your pal "TIM"

Who recently crossed the rainbow bridge.

Is your fridge

Running?

Oh, dear...

You better go catch it...

We miss you terribly still

Our Human and I

We can't believe that a year's

Gone by.

AUDIENCE PLEASE JOIN US IN RAISING A MINI MUG OF ALE TO THE ONE & ONLY "GIRLFRIEND".

BE WELL OUR SWEET INKA...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?