February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY & 1 YEAR BLOG ANNIVERSARY!!!

Well hello there Audience, welcome to our 1st Year Anniversary of the Clooney's Num-Num Fund Blog. It's been a year packed full of action and informative stories. Continue to join us as my Human and "Pierre du Port" update us on their travels through the Land of Oz recruiting for my Australian Zoo in Canada and presenting my paper: Num-Nums: The Secret Laboratory Findings at the Symposium in Australia. I couldn't go with them as I'z a bit of a nervous traveller and let's face it folks, Australia is a bloody long ways away. Wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day. I gots my Human an Edward T-shirt (we'z both fans), chocolates, a special coffee mug and a rose for Valentine's and she gots me num-nums. It all worked out.

A friendly reminder: Felines remember to give a gift to your Human today and Humans remember to give your felines num-nums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?