September 3, 2009

TIM, SECRETARY OF THE "PINK NOSE SOCIETY" RETURNS FROM "WORLD BIRD SANCTUARY" IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
"Girlfriend": Well hello there, my pink-nosed friend!

TIM: Where's the num-nums? I was promised num-nums...

"Girlfriend": Oh, dear... Well, let's conduct this interview first, shall we...That's a nice hat you have there!

TIM: It's my official bird-watching hat. Except for, they got my name wrong...It ain't Stanley...

"Girlfriend": Oh, dear...We'll have to get that attended to. Now, can you please share with the Audience your favorite part of the bird-watching trip?

TIM: Yes. It was the Homing Pigeon Release. You see, my Birthday was missed on the Blog this year and even though I do have "tough fur", my feelings was hurt. So, my Belated Birthday was acknowledged by having homing pigeons released in my honour. Now, this experience was "unforgettable" and I was deeply touched.

"Girlfriend": Wow. That is quite something! We do apologize profusely for forgetting your Birthday here on the Blog. You know we "loves you like our own". And Cloon passes on a "Uh, sorry about that" to you. Now, did you make the bird noises or perform the "silent meow" when the pigeons were released?

TIM: It was so exciting that I did make the bird noises, I must admit.

"Girlfriend": Excellent. What else did you like about the trip?

TIM: I liked the songbird hike and seeing the rare birds and the parrots had very nice colors as well.

"Girlfriend": Now you did present the World Bird Sanctuary with a charitable donation from our "Pink Nose Society", can you tell the Audience about this?

TIM: Yes. I am very proud to say that I presented them with a cheque for $100.

"Girlfriend": You also have some other very exciting news for the Audience, am I correct?

TIM: Yes. I have submitted my application for the Internship Program at the World Bird Sanctuary and am currently waiting to see if I will be accepted.

"Girlfriend": Wow, that is indeed exciting! What kind of duties must you perform if you get accepted as an intern?

TIM: Well it is quite extensive. I will be involved in bird rehabilitation, field identification of birds & documentation of behaviors, public education, interacting with visitors and I must be capable of rigorous outdoor work in all types of weather conditions.

"Girlfriend": That is quite an involved undertaking. Good luck to you and please keep us updated regarding your internship status.

TIM: I will. I must admit I'z quite excited. I check the mailbox on a daily basis.

"Girlfriend": Well Audience that's a wrap. A thank you again to "Feline Vogue" for donating the miniature binoculars to us for the trip.

TIM HEADS INTO THE KITCHEN FOR NUM-NUMS...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?