August 23, 2009

"B.A.A.D." (BORN AWESOME AND DARING)





















JILTED BY THE "PINK NOSE SOCIETY"
CLOON FORMS HIS OWN CLUB...
"B.A.A.D." (BORN AWESOME AND DARING)


Hello Everyone. I'z taken it upon myself to form my own Club. I,of course, am the Treasurer. Theese "Club" is a good one. It is only for those who are "Born Awesome And Daring". I, of course, fits into theese category and fits both criterias. I'z awesome because I'z the Cloon. (If you needs a reminder of all that this entails, please re-read the Blog.) Now as for the daring part...well I'z really got flair in theese department. I am constantly terrorizing my Human by performing daring stunts, especially in theese new diggs. I walks on skinny, high railings. I jumps at walls and sticks to them likes a suction-cup Garfield, I bites noses, I bites "Girlfriend", I race around corners at a very high speed etc. etc...

Now felines, canines, inanimate objects and other creatures gather around and listen real closely...To gets into my Club, not only do you has to be awesome and daring, you has to get someone to nominates you for the Club. I needs a personal essay from theese someone with proof that you are awesome and daring. Below is an example of a good nomination letter written to me:

Dear Cloon,

I would like to nominate "The Baby" as a member of your Club. He's awesome because he's orange, has little horns, is a great invention, has flair like you, and can impersonate Elvis. He's daring because he sails through the air as fast as the Human hand can throw him, he withstands temperatures of -40 below for days at a time, he gets buried in deep snow and never complains, he dances on the bar in front of crowds, he runs with motorcycle gangs etc. etc...Please accept this nomination and he says he would like to be President of the Club as well.

Yours very truly,

Mr. L

So there you have it folks. My first successful nominee. "The Baby" shall be President. Our first order of affairs will be to do some fundraising in order to raise money for "The Baby's" plastic surgery. He's been looking kind of rough theese days and in order to represent our Club in the media, he will at the very least have to have a chemical facial peel.

If you wish to contribute to this, please feel free to donate using the above button on the left hand side of the Blog.

CLOON EXITS STAGE LEFT DOING THE MOONWALK AND SINGING "YOU KNOW I'M B.A.A.D., I'M B.A.A.D.-YOU KNOW IT"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?