February 24, 2009



WELCOME TO MARDI GRAS MADNESS WITH CLOON

I'm in my cat suit today and just to warn you all, I flash for beads! So, how many in the Audience have been to Mardi Gras in New Orleans? Let's have a show of beads. One I see, oh, it's my Human. That's OK, you can all have a vicarious journey through me. Let's get started with Mardi Gras 101, shall we.

See the beads around my neck, I received theese ones by yelling, "Throw me something Mister!" Those on the Mardi Gras parade floats then threw them in my direction. Of course, being George Clooney helps a little in that department. Felines and humans alike are quite territorial before the parade day. They camp out along the sidelines of the parade route with sleeping bags and little BBQ's a couple of days before the big event just to secure a good spot. I happened to be in a roped off V.I.F. (Very Important Feline) section and used the publicity to sell 10 year leases on my Clooneymobile (more on this at a later time). Let me tell you, those ones in The Big Easy know how to do it up real good for this Fat Tuesday. It's quite a wild affair. See future Mockumentaries from Von Ice Enterprises for details...

CLOON'S MUST DO LIST FOR MARDI GRAS:

1) Go to Pat O'Brien's in the French Quarter and have the famous "Hurricane" (hint: it's made with 4oz of rum).

2) Tour a plantation home in the Louisiana countryside and have some authentic jambalaya (not as good as num-nums, though)

and I saved the best for last:

3) Visit Marie Laveau's House of Voodoo on Bourbon Street for a canine voodoo doll (you never know when theese one will come in handy...)

I ALSO FLASH FOR NUM-NUMS...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?