February 23, 2009


ON THE RED BLANKIE: CLOON'S OSCAR REVIEW
G'day Mate! It's the Sexiest Cat Alive from Down Under... Seriously, wasn't my main man Hugh Jackman simply fabulous as the host of the Oscars last night? I was involved in the choreography of his dance routines (he left out the moonwalk somehow?).
I hosted a private Oscar party last evening at Headquarters. After some Zen and some shuteye, I was slaving away in the kitchen with my little easy-bake oven, preparing the appies for the festivities. If you donate to the num-num fund, I'll post a pic of my easy-bake oven. After the snacks, my Secretary and I performed a tandem review of the Oscars. Here's the skinny:
VON ICE ENTERPRISES WORST DRESSED AWARD goes to...
-Goldie Hawn (although Mr. L did get some good Mockumentary footage)
GIRLFRIEND'S WARM FUZZIES AWARD goes to...
-Kate Winslet (we like our Kate, she's very cute, just like Girlfriend)
CLOON'S "YOU'RE BUSTING MY CHOPS" AWARD goes to...
-Slumdog Millionaire
(Cloon is in pre-production with "Slumcat Billionaire" which will storm the Oscars next year and even the playing field.)
Well folks, in closing, didn't our "Edward" look just scrumptious in a tux?
Join me tomorrow for MARDI GRAS MADNESS. I gotta run to perform a statistical analysis on "The Bachelor: The Women Tell All"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?