August 28, 2021

Rainbow Bridge Remembrance #CaturdayArt


"I have only slipped away

into the next room

I am I and you are you

Whatever we were

to each other, that we are still

Life means all that it ever meant

It is the same as it ever was

There is absolute and unbroken continuity

I am but waiting for you

For an interval

Somewhere very near

Just around the corner

All Is Well."


-excerpt from poem 'Death Is Nothing At All' (Henry Scott Holland)

 

Approaching the two month mark of the loss of my Clooney, I will acknowledge that it's been a loss that runs very deep and still seems, in part, a bit of a dream.  I want to thank each and every person who left a comment for me as it has been a piece of my healing. When I lost Inka, we were not part of a blogging community and it has touched me that others have shared this particular loss with me.  The cat blogging community holds such a special place in my heart and I am grateful for your support.  Again, thank you.  Gentle purrs to each person who is remembering their beloved(s) today or every day. 


Click image to join Athena's Caturday Art Blog Hop

Click image to join the Rainbow Bridge Remembrance Day Blog Hop

16 comments:

  1. Purrayers as you remember sweet Clooney !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful poem for your sweet boy. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for being such an important part of the blogging community! Our Angel Nellie loved George Clooney and I, Barb, loved that you were one of the bloggers I had an opportunity to meet face to face. Thank YOU for sharing Inka, Clooney and Neytiri with us! They made our lives richer with their antics and their personalities. (Hugs to you too! Barb)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The artwork is stunning and the poem deeply moving. Thank you for sharing sweet Clooney with us for RBRD. My heart goes out to you - love and purrs from Deb, angel Jazz, and the Zee/Zoey gang.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That poem made Mummy's eyes leak, as She remembers her own Angels.
    Purrs to you, and kitty kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clooney will always be special to all of us and we understand the pain of such a loss. Hugs from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clooney will always be loved and remembered by all of us who knew him through your blog. Thank you for loving him so much, and for sharing him with all of us. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a beautiful poem to honour Clooney. I know how terribly you miss him, but he is also missed by all his friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Clooney was a special part of our community and it's terribly hard when we lose someone so dear. I know too well the emotions that come from loss and Grief. But your dear Clooney will always be cherished by those who remember him. Continue to be gentle with yourself and deepest purrs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sorry for your loss. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We think of Clooney and you often, Karyn. He truly was a special boy, and you will carry him in your heart always as will we. Sending lots of purrs and prayers. Janet, Giulietta and the other Kitties Blue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sending you many purrs and hugs. ~Ernie and the mom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clooney is alive in all our hearts and we know he is playing with our Timmy and his Angel family up in heaven. It is hard. We shed many tears this Remembrance Day. Here come more. Purrs and Prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know my comment here is waaay after everybody else's but the housekeeper and I were wandering around some old blogs and came upon this news. We're so sorry to find out about Clooney's passing. We had fun commenting back and forth! Sending lots of love..we miss him and just wanted you to know our blog memories do stay with us even though some are sad. ~ Tom, Bridget, Penny (our new kitty) and our human, Julie. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?