Hello there Audience. Neytiri and "Ducky" are here to present the Stylish Blogger Award to 7 Blogs and along with passing the award on, we are asked to share 7 things about us that others may not already know. So, first of all, we want to say a big thank you to both Slash and Bronzy from 5-Cat Style and The Flyer and Goro and Niko from Gorogoro and Nikoniko for awarding us with theese award called the Stylish Blogger. Slash and Bronzy are very photogenic felines with great stories and beautiful photos. Now for, my brothers from other Mothers, Goro and Niko have the most clever, cute and funny stories ever...We know that lots of blogs have recently received the Stylish Blogger Award so we may be awarding it to someone who already has it. Also, some blogs don't participate in awards, so if theese is the case and we award you, our feelings won't be hurt if you don't want to post it on your blog or participate. With that being said, we believe that many things can constitute "stylish". It could be the look of your blog, the felines may be stylish or stylin', it could be your writing style or your unique style in general. So, we would like to pass the award on to the following blogs that we think have a unique style to them:
As for 7 things you may not know about us, here goes:
1) I (Clooney) am a talker. I talk a lot. I talk with high-pitched chirps mainly. And I like to "talk" in the VERY early hours of the morn.
2) When Neytiri was little and first came to Headquarters, she refused to sleep unless someone stayed right by her. If that Human moved or left the room, she would get up and follow them. If they snuck out while she was sleeping, even though they were VERY quiet, she would suddenly appear minutes after, following them around.
3) I (Clooney) am the founding member of Stringaholics Anonymous. (I love string and am obsessed with chewing it.) It has been 242 days since my last "string episode". During theese episode I ate 18 inches of cord from my Grandma's venetian blind (that was taped and put up high, but I pulled it down) when she was taking care of me. My Human drove back over 2 hours when she heard the news. She said strong purr-ayers, pet, cuddled and talked to me and gave me a large amount of furball stuff. Within half an hour I went to the litter box and eliminated 12 inches of string. With more furball stuff, purr-ayers and lots of lovin' for me, I eliminated the other 6 inches the following morning. My Human called theese a miracle. From then on, there were only cordless blinds at Headquarters and all my string activity is strictly monitored and supervised including playing with toys that are on strings.
4) Neytiri is OBSESSED with her reflection on shiny wood surfaces and spends many HOURS a day mewing and pawing at the reflections. (See why we need birds, folks?)
5) I (Clooney) love tummy rubs, which you already know. But what you don't know is that I don't discriminate against anyone for theese rubs. I "assume the position" for complete strangers as well as for canines. Uh, but theese canines don't know how to give tummy rubs, at least my friend Mr. L doesn't...
6) Neytiri and I both love the computer printer. When it makes noises, we come out running even from naps to sit right by it and observe. (Neytiri likes all noisy things and I am waiting for an order for my Clooneymobile.)
7) I (Clooney) respond to a hand signal and a clicking noise my Human makes. When she makes the clicking noise and uses her hand to motion for me to come, I will run across the room to see her, jump up beside her etc. etc.
And that's all folks...Have a "stylin" week!