November 26, 2010

T.G.I.F....Thank God I'm Feline!

T.G.I.F. & T.G.I.F!

OK Felines, gather 'round and listen real closely, will ya? I'z got an interesting story to tell...Once upon a time, I was awarded a "Key To The City" for my heroic rescue of "The Baby" and his return to Mr. L. To refresh your memory or read theese story for the first time, please see theese previous post: http://bit.ly/a7x2f3 The other night, in the wee hours of the morn, I finds myself quite bored. So I decides to takes my "key", go outside, take a little walk around the driveway and see if I can again try my "paw" at finding what the key belongs to. Now theese "key" is very fancy. It is on my "Team Edward" keychain (because we'z all about "Edward" at Headquarters). Anyways, back to the "key". It has all theese different buttons on it. So I starts pressin' all theese buttons, aiming it in the direction of various vehicles in the driveway....Well, lo and behold, one of the vehicles starts honking and lighting up and I realize that all theese time, I had in my possessions the "key" to my Human's vehicle. So, I gets in the vehicle, puts myself behind the wheel, puts the "key" in the ignition and viola! Theese vehicle starts "purring" and off I go...driving around aimlessly, ignoring high gas prices. In fact, Felines I drives around in circles all night till I tucker myself out. Then I parks my Human's vehicle back exactly where I found it, press theese buttons on the fancy "key" again, locks it up and goes back inside to have a snooze in my "couch" (see above photo). And that's all folks...How's your day goin'? T.G.I.F!

12 comments:

  1. you silly!! You really didn't drive a car.....did you???? MOL!!

    That bed looks awfully cozy right about now!

    Cat Chat http://opcatchat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a resemblance in the blue eyes..hehe!

    Clooney, I love your blog and your adventures!

    --Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Clooney! We think you should lay off the catnip!! Heehee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You're some talented cat!

    Thanks for commenting on and following our blog. It's great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Clooney, it's great to meet you! Thanks for visiting us at Fuzzy Tales.

    We agree with the Island Cats -- time to lay off the nip! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clooney,Clooney,

    What a super fun escapade!

    You are very talented to be able to figure out that key thing. And then to drive around all night; no wonder you went back to bed for a snooze.

    Thanks for stopping by to say "hi" to "The Boys"! And turkey...yep!

    We'll be back regularly. You're crazy - in a fun way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A little nip never hurt any cat Clooney - don't listen to the suggestions to lay off it - you enjoy yourself before your human catches on to the extra mileage on the vehicle in question!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good one, Cloon! If your humans suspect anything (they might, becaus of the extra mileage on the car) ... deny, deny, deny! ;)

    LOVE your couch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hee hee! What a great adventure! So, did you leave any gas in the tank for your human? :)

    Thanks for vivsiting our blog-
    3fraidy cats Pip, Smidgen, Minnie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greetings Clooney,

    When I come by I am always assured of a good laugh and once again you have not failed me. As it has been a long day, I can assure you it was not only a laugh but also a smile that you have garnered from me.

    Wishing you all the very best,
    Ms K and Egmont

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clooney,

    Loved your comment about the "tofu-turkey" the Boys probably had.

    Looks like you've got us figured out.

    We hope you've had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Clooney! We have missed seeing you since mom's computer at work got all blocked up! We can't believe you got to drive a car - that is so cool! We don't ever get to drive cars - so not fair!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?