HAPPY CANADA DAY! CLOON HAS HIS PAW ON THE PULSE OF THE COUNTRY
Well hello there Audience! Happy Canada Day from us at Headquarters. Today I've been busy being the "Treasurer" of a garage sale. Theese is one of the things I can cross off my bucket list. I loves being the "treasurer" of anything and to be in charge of the garage sale proceeds is quite an honor. Every dollar raised buys 3/4 of a can of Num-Nums. Now for my tips of the day, are you ready felines?
CLOON'S TOP 5 TIPS FOR A HAPPY CANADA DAY:
5) Eat as many hotdogs as you can then finds a good place to nap
4) Take in dunk tank or pie-in-the-face fundraisers that support local felines
3) Try your paw at balloon artistry...but get your Human to trim your nails first
2) Avoid getting your face painted (it takes too much effort to clean yourself afterwards...) Trust me on theese one...
and Cloon's #1 tip of the day...
1) Seek out an excellent hiding place before the fireworks get underway
Happy Festivities Felines! Oops, gotta go, I'z gots a customer...
Post a Comment
We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?