April 28, 2010


PIERRE DU PORT FINISHES FILMING AUSSIE COWBOY & WESTERN MOVIE AND PRESENTS CLOON'S SECRET FINDINGS AT THE BIRDEE NUM NUM ESTABLISHMENT IN BRISBANE

Cloon: How are ya goin' little buddy?
Pierre: G'day Mate! C'est formidable!
Cloon: You've been very busy...can you let the Audience know what's been going on?
Pierre: Oui, oui. First of all, I had one of my dreams come true when I completed my walk-on role in a Cowboy & Western Movie in the Australian Outback.
Cloon: Wicked cool Christmas present, eh?
Pierre: That's right Cloon. I'll always be grateful to "Clooney Claus" for the best present ever!
Cloon: How did you prepare for your role?
Pierre: The book "Cowboys For Dummies" that you gave me at Christmas for all my hard work at Headquarters really paid off. And the fact that it was a "walk-on" role and I didn't have any lines really helped a lot as well.
Cloon: Excellent, excellent. Now the picture of you appears to have some green plants in the background... I thoughts the "Outback" was dry desert...
Pierre: Good observation Cloon. Well the Outback was actually green this year because of all the rain Australia's been having.
Cloon: Good, good. Now, most importantly...what was the reaction to my research paper: "Num-Nums: The Secret Laboratory Findings" which you presented at the 1st Annual Symposium On Feline Nutrition at the "Birdee Num Num" Establishment?
Pierre: The felines in attendance were gasping in astonishment. If "T.I.M." had been there, he would have had a permanent "silent meow".
Cloon: Excellent, most excellent. Was the "Birdee Num Num" an appropriate venue for the event?
Pierre: You couldn't have done a better job in scouting out a location to present your findings and hold the conference. Brilliant, really!
Cloon: Yes, theese one was a good one! Now, can you throw the Audience a bit of a bone about the information discussed at the Symposium?
Pierre: Actually, you had to be in attendance in order to be privy to the "information". Uh, sorry about that! Let's just say that there will be future pep rallies and demonstrations in the streets by Australian felines.
Cloon: Excellent work Pierre! I'z not a really good traveller so thanks for taking that "epic flight" Down Under for me. Remember folks, you heard it all here first...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?