September 13, 2009

CLOON GETS THE EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH "PIERRE DU PORT"

Cloon: Thanks for giving me the exclusive, Pierre!

Pierre: Bonjour! My pleasure. Now, where is those "Cowboys"?

Cloon: Cowboys??

Pierre: Oui. Ou est les "Cowboys"? You promised me "Cowboys"!

Cloon: Oh. "The Baby" told me you have this idea about the West and likes Cowboys...So I used that to gets the exclusive. Uh, sorry about that! We has Cowboys back in Alberta, but we don't gots none here in the hotel room...

Pierre: Pas de probleme! I go back with you to see "Cowboys". When does the airplane go?

Cloon: Hmm... (Wheels turning...) Well perhaps we can works something out...As I mentioned Quebec is an uncharted territory for Clooneymobiles...Uh maybe you can live at Headquarters for un petit while and works the territory for me...speaking French and all...

Pierre: Do you has Poutine at Headquarters? I eat it every day...

Cloon: I'll get "Girlfriend" on that pronto!

Pierre: C'est formidable!

Cloon: Now, before we go please tell the Audience how you ended up in the canal anyway...

Pierre: My Canine was playing with me in the dog park alongside the canal. He got distracted for un moment and dropped me. A strange Canine approached me...he picked me up and ran tres rapide! He jumped into the canal and swam with me in his mouth! Then, his Human called him and said "Drop it!" I was left floating in the canal...enjoying the sun...I fell asleep...it was very relaxing...then I awoke to helicopter noise and to Private Eye rescuing me from the water... Merci beaucoup to Private Eye Von Ice for the rescue!

Cloon: Well that's quite a story little buddy... Now before we leaves Montreal I needs to get a miniature jar of maple syrup...Can you acts as my tour guide and helps me out?

Pierre: Bien sur!

CLOON AND "PIERRE DU PORT" HEAD OUT TO OLD MONTREAL ON THE QUEST FOR A MINIATURE JAR OF MAPLE SYRUP FOR CLOON'S COLLECTION...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?