July 4, 2009

JULY 4TH CELEBRATIONS WITH "STAN THE WORLD'S SMALLEST SHEEP"


"STAN THE WORLD'S SMALLEST SHEEP" PARTICIPATES IN JULY 4TH TUG OF WAR CONTEST...

Joining Cloon via webcam is Stan on location in Washington, DC today for American Independence Day.

Cloon: Hola Muchacho!

Stan: Hola Cloon!

Cloon: How have you been little one? It's a long time since you were in-studio for an interview.

Stan: Stardom, has its price, what can I say?

Cloon: So what's been going on in your world?

Stan: I've been on an international tour circuit doing talk shows, mall appearances, country state fairs...

Cloon: Wow, Buddy! Good on ya. Have you cut back on the cerveza?

Stan: Yes, I'm sticking to Perrier now.

Cloon: Do you still eat leaves?

Stan: Of course. That's why I participate in tug of wars. The winner gets the leaves to eat.

Cloon: Is it crazy down there with the July 4th festivities?

Stan: You betcha. Theese ones know how to party!

Cloon: Well, nice talking with you little buddy. Good luck with the contests and enjoy the Fireworks tonite, I hear they're sensational.

Stan: Thanks Cloon. Yes, I'm a special guest of the President's this evening. I've got a prime spot to view the pyrotechnics from.

Cloon: Can you slip the President a flyer on the Clooneymobile please?

Stan: Will do Cloon, will do.

HAPPY 4th OF JULY TO ALL OUR AMERICAN FELINE FRIENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?