July 17, 2009

CEO OF CLOONEY
CREDIT CANADA
PART 3 of 3-PART SERIES
ON THE ALTER EGOS OF
GEORGE CLOONEY
THE CAT...
Cloon's Human: Happy Birthday Cloon!!!
Cloon: When do I get the Num-Nums?
Cloon's Human: Uh, we have to do this interview first.
Cloon: Right. This is the first interview you've conducted on the blog.
Cloon's Human: Affirmative. Well, it's a very special occasion - your 3rd Birthday, so I decided to come out from behind the scenes. You look very handsome in your new dress shirt.
Cloon: When can I get out of this thing???
Cloon's Human: Very soon. Thanks for being such a great sport. Audience, just so you all know, Cloon never hisses, bites, whines etc. when I dress him up. He's such a good, patient, easy-going feline. (Occasionally, he runs off into his cat tunnel wearing the outfit.) So Cloon, here's the big question...Which alter ego is your favorite?
Cloon: CEO of course. It's a very natural role for me. I'z a businessman at heart.
Cloon's Human: What's the biggest challenge of being CEO of Clooney Credit Canada?
Cloon: Supervising all the Assembly Line Elves...Theese ones can go on strike at any moment...
Cloon's Human: Wow, sounds like lots of pressure. Believe me, I know what it's like to be in Management...How do you deal with the stress?
Cloon: You gives me some good organic catnip, remember?
Cloon's Human: Right. So what is the line-up of events at Headquarters today to celebrate your Birthday?
Cloon: We're shutting down production of the assembly line any minute now and having a party for the rest of the day. Mr. L and "The Baby" and the "Love Babies" are doing a special
A cappella performance for all the staff at Headquarters. It turns out that the "Love Babies" are very talented and have good singing voices and good moves...
Cloon's Human: Well how about that! That will come in handy. Did "Girlfriend" AKA Ms. Tortorovsky wish you a Happy Birthday?
Cloon: I gots groomed earlier today by her.
Cloon's Human: Can I give you a big smooch, you little stuffed animal?...
Cloon: How about a tummy rubs?
Cloon's Human: Deal.
BEFORE ENJOYING HIS BIRTHDAY FESTIVITIES, CLOON GETS INTO POSITION FOR A TUMMY RUB (HE LOVES THEESE ONES) AND THEN HEADS TO THE KITCHEN FOR NUM-NUMS AS PROMISED...
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OUR BLOG FOLLOWERS...
HAVE A DRINK ON CLOON TODAY... (BUT DON'T LET HIM KNOW I TOLD YOU SO...HE'S RATHER PROTECTIVE OF HIS NUM-NUM FUND)

1 comment:

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?