March 17, 2009



HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY!!

JOIN IN THE CELEBRATION
OF
"GIRLFRIEND'S"
10th BIRTHDAY AND TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY AS SECRETARY OF CLOONEY CREDIT CANADA!

Hello my fine little Leprechauns, top o' the evening to ya. How many of you are wearing green today? Please raise your hands. "Girlfriend" has taken note of those NOT wearing green and I will personally be coming around to pinch theese ones. It's a very exciting day at Headquarters! The Elves are brewing green ale and doing Irish jigs. I have a very special interview lined up here. So sit back, sip your green beer and enjoy...

Cloon: Happy Birthday "Girlfriend"! I can't believe you're 10 years old! You look so young for your age.

"G": Thank you Cloon. The secret to my youthful appearance is num-nums.

Cloon: That's wonderful news! Thanks for sharing that with us. So, you're an Irish Girl, huh?

"G": Yes, my Birthday just happens to fall on St. Patrick's Day.

Cloon: Do you drink green ale each year?

"G": I do partake of a mini mug of green ale to celebrate.

Cloon: Congratulations on your second year Anniversary as Secretary of Clooney Credit Canada! (Please note above photo where, earlier today, "Girlfriend" was awarded with two mousies signifying her two years of service.)

"G": I appreciate being your right hand feline Cloon.

Cloon: Now, you also have a very special role in our Human's life. Can you tell us about that?

"G": Yes, I'm her Daemon.

Cloon: Now, what is theese one?

"G": Well, the movie "The Golden Compass", with Nicole Kidman, is a movie about Humans and their animal Daemons. Daemons are like guardian angels, they are part of their Human's soul and they represent their personality. They have an intimate bond with their Human and they must remain within a small distance of them.

Cloon: Wow, you're very intelligent. How do you know all this?

"G": Wikipedias.

Cloon: Yes, we like our interwebs especially our Wikipedias. So, basically the Coles Notes of this is that you and our Human are really good buds, you have a psychic connection and you're kind of a little protector of hers.

"G": Sure thing.

Cloon: How did you meet her anyway?

"G": I put up an ad in a 7-Eleven looking for a home.

Cloon: Do you think I could sell the Clooneymobile that way?

"G": It's worth a try. I'll put up some ads for you tomorrow.

Cloon: "Girlfriend", you're such a loyal employee and from what I observe, a loyal Daemon. Luck o' the Irish to you "Girlfriend"!

AUDIENCE, RAISE YOUR MINI MUGS OF GREEN ALE TO "GIRLFRIEND"! (AND IF YOU DO HAPPEN TO SEE MY AD IN A 7-ELEVEN, INVEST IN A CLOONEYMOBILE... )

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?