March 5, 2009

DEOS TEH STCOK MRAEKT HVAE YUO MXEID UP?
Invest instead in the ... Clooneymobile!

In these uncertain economic times, I, the CEO of Clooney Credit Canada offer you a wise investment alternative. As the purveyor of the World's First Clooneymobile, I have available for my public a ground floor investment opportunity. I am currently accepting a limited amount of investors for 10 year leases of the World's First Clooneymobiles, about to be hot off the press, or shall I say assembly line. The biggest question you have to ask yourself now is, do I want bird motif or squirrel motif for the interior design? Personally, I advise you to choose birds as they are more of a chick-magnet. However, if the canine rules in your household you may be coerced into the squirrels. The assembly line elves are working day and night (besides taking num-num and bird-watching breaks) to deliver the first run of Limited Edition Clooneymobiles. The expected launch date is...soon. Act now rather than face disappointment, enquire by email for the leasing and investment particulars.

Support a feline entrepreneur and small businesscat. Invest now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?