March 25, 2009


CLOON HEADS TO ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO FOR "THE BABY'S" INTERVENTION.
Hello my yummy little enchiladas, how are you all today? "Girlfriend" has collected my important possessions for my trip to Albuquerque (see top photo).
#1 Num-Nums
#2 BlackBerry
#3 Harley Davidson Motorcycle Cap
#4 Briefcase
My dear loyal blog followers, I will be away until April 3, 2009. Please tune in then for all the exciting adventures of me and "The Baby" in New Mexico.
We will be riding his Hog back to Canada. Wish me luck in my quest, let's hope for the best folks. Meanwhile back at Headquarters, "Girlfriend" has stepped into the position of Acting CEO and will supervise the Assembly Line Elves in their production of the Clooneymobile.
**Please feel free to invest in a Clooneymobile in my absence or donate to the Num-Num Fund.
AGAIN, TUNE IN APRIL 3, 2009 FOR THE EXCITING ADVENTURES OF CLOON AND "THE BABY". Until then, hasta luego muchachos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?