November 2, 2015

TUNNEL TUESDAY


TUNNEL TUESDAY: PURRS 4 PEACE

Well hello there felines.  So I goes to my tunnel in the wee hours of the morn...and what do I find? There waiting for me was a special note and bandana!  Can you believe it, felines?  This is very interesting indeed... 


I got a closer look at the note and it says "Purrs 4 Peace"...
This will be our 6th year purrticipating in the very special Blog4Peace founded by Mimi Lenox
We look forward to it each year and this year is my turn to be on the Peace Globe, so I'm very excited about that!  
You can create your own Peace Globe by going to either of the above websites and designing it from the templates.  See you on November 4...


15 comments:

  1. I'm purrin for a piece - of chikken, bacon, steak, well, somefin tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We purr for peace, too. Thanks for reminding us that's coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm purring for peace along with you! Although I didn't have time to actually blog about it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We always purr for peace, Clooney and are happy to join you! Thanks for the reminder! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are gonna wear the bandana when you go on the globe? We purr for peace, too. Peace, love and hugs to you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are gonna purr for peach...oops PEACE....too tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, thanks for the reminder, Clooney. We might have missed it this year. Mom better get busy and create something nice for us. Sending you peace and purrs with kisses for Clooney from G and F. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. dood....how total lee kewl iz thiz !!!! we look for werd ta see in ya on de globe, with yur scarvez..... which iz mega awesum by de way !! hope all iz well with ewe & tiri ~~~~~ waves two ewe tiri.....♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent post! Peace be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great reminder by your tunnel, Cloon! We're flying our peace globe tomorrow, too. :)

    Hugs, love and peace to you, Neytiri and Mom Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great photo and the peace globe is such a good mission

    Thanks for commenting on my blog

    Debby
    http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a great message, Clooney. We weren't able to participate this year, but maybe I come back later on this subject. Peace to you my furriend :) Pawkisses :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. We want to thank you so much for the kind words about Dorf's crossing over. We miss him so much.

    Hugs from all of us at Forty Paws and Maw

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?