Hello there Audience. We've been given "The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award" by two very special felines: DIAMOND, a handsome Russian Blue Mancat from Australia, who writes haiku's and has a friend that's a bear and PRANCER PIE, a handsome Tabby Mancat from the United States, who lives with his sisters Precious and Princess and loves nacho cheese chips. Make sure to go on over and have a visit with them if you haven't met them before. For the Award, we are to share 7 things about ourselves that may not be known. So here we go folks:
1) One of my favorite hobbies is STARING. I've even won a contest...(more on theese one at a later date).
2) One of Neytiri's favorite hobbies is STICKING OUT HER TONGUE. She sticks her tongue out at the Paw-Purr-Azzi alot and there are many photos on record.
3) If the truth be known...I'z a Mama's Boy! I sleep next to my Human, usually cuddled up in the crook of her arm.
4) Now you all know Neytiri is a Secretary...but what you don't know is that she is HARDCORE! Even after office hours, she waits by the equipment for orders for Clooneymobiles and faxes, etc. etc.
5) Neytiri and I compete for the donut hole. It is a sought-after place:
6) The ONLY toy that I currently play with is my BLACK FURRY BALL. I go nuts with theese one, putting on quite the show and creating quite a spectacle!
Here is an action shot of me and my furry ball. I also jump high in the air with it and make funny little sounds when I carry it around in my mouth!
7) Neytiri is a shabby chic-ifier. (MILO & ALFIE MARSHALL'S term for kitties who do...um...interior decorating!) Neytiri specializes in
We choose to pass on the "Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award" to 5 Blogs in honor of my recent 5th Birthday. Each blog is irresistibly sweet in their own unique way:
1) HARRY SPOTTER
2) RANDOM FELINES
3) CHANCY THE GARDENER
4) MEOWERS FROM MISSOURI
5) KWEE CATS
This happens to be our 300th post! Happy Caturday!