April 4, 2010

EASTER BUNNY VISITS CLOON AT SQUIRREL SANCTUARY

Happy Easter Audience! This is Cloon reporting live from Squirrel Sanctuary where the Easter Bunny has arrived and hidden peanuts for a "Nut Hunt" for the squirrels. That's right, you heard it here first folks! I am presently sitting back with my bowl of popcorn (and my Num-Nums and my chocolate Easter eggs...) and watching the action unfold. The squirrels are going "nuts"! Theese ones are running around and looking for peanuts and having a heck of a good ol' time with the festivities. Too bad Mr. L couldn't be here to watch. Uh, sorry about that! I must say I have some pretty good daily entertainment here at the Sanctuary.

Well Happy Easter to you all and remember don't get too "squirrely" from all the chocolate. Pace yourself folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?