November 24, 2009

CLOON'S COUSIN "CLOONSKI OGORKI" VISITS FROM OLD COUNTRY

I'z Cloon's cousin from Old Country. I'z gets call from Cloon real late in night. Sayz takes airplanz to Canada to participatz in Num-Nums Taste Test Challenges. Cloon (blesses heez little heart) says I'z can takes some of left-over Num-Nums from Challenge backs to Old Country with me. I'z very excitable for good opportunities like theese one. I'z not let Cloon down. I'z makes, how you call it, "correct choices on ballot"...

Cloon: ZzDRAST-vet-yah...cousin!

Cloonski: Hello! You makz me so proudz my little boyz...greetingz me in my mother tongue...

Cloon: It's the miracle of the interwebs...I'z been studying many languages...You know cousin, you bear quite a striking resemblance to me. If I didn't already have a twin in the land down under, you might have qualified. Uh, sorry about that!

Cloonski: I'z, how you call it, "flattering and honored"... to looks like you...

Cloon: How was your flight? Any jet lag? Uh...you needs to be in a good frame of mind for the Taste Test. Are you ready to proceed?

Cloonski: No problemz...I hadz my flask of "potato water" with me on airplanz and I feelz like, how you call it, "a million buckz". But, I do haz to use the "premises" before we getz started...

Cloon: That will be a toon please...

Cloonski: Will you takz "zloty"? I'z did not exchangez my money yet...

Cloon: Let's make the proper conversion, shall we? On xe.com it says that you owes me 5.2 zloty.

Cloonski: No problemz...

CLOON TAKES THE "ZLOTY" TO THE VAULT WHILE CLOONSKI CONDUCTS HIS "BUSINESS"...FINALLY CLOONSKI EMERGES AGAIN...FOR THE TASTE TEST

Cloon: Now cousin, please proceed to taste both samples of Num-Nums. I encourage you to take your time, slowly savoring each one on your palate. When you are ready, I need you to put a paw print on the ballot next to either "A"or "B", whichever Num-Nums you liked better. Pierre Du Port is coming around with an ink pad as we speak.

AGAIN HEADQUARTERS IS FILLED WITH SUSPENSE AND THERE IS A DRUM ROLL...

Cloon: It is official. "Cloonski Ogorki" has chosen Num-Nums "A".

TUNE IN FOR THE OFFICIAL RESULTS OF THE NUM-NUMS TASTE TEST CHALLENGE AND CLOON'S PRESS CONFERENCE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?