March 20, 2009


CLOON TAKES HIS BRIEFCASE ON EXCURSION TO SHOPPING MALL
Hello Everyone. T.G.I.S. (Thank God It's Spring!!!) It's a Great Day for Canada Everyone...
My favorite little person, Miss E. has a Birthday today. I have composed a song which I am about to perform. The Elves are singing backup for me. Here we go...
Ahem, testing, 1, 2, 3, 4... For Miss E...
"Happy Birthday to you
You are really cool
You're a great creative designer
And you'll make a good ballerina too...
And many more"... (Audience, Cloon has the "jazz hands" going once again)
So, I goes on an excursion yesterday. I takes my briefcase with me to shop for a Birthday present. I goes to a downtown shopping mall. I has the paparazzi following me. It's a big media circus. I ends up doing some PR and signing autographs. On my way through the mall, I sees my Associate's business, "T.I.M." Hortons. There's a very long line at theese one. He must put "special" ingredients in the coffee. I has to figure out how to gets a long line outside Headquarters, for the Clooneymobile. Finally, I finds the perfect present. A Kinder Surprise Egg. It fits in my briefcase for easy transport. Now, theese ones are good ones because the chocolate is so very delicious and it has a surprise inside that requires assembly. Sometimes theese ones are entertaining. So I takes the Egg back to Headquarters and "Girlfriend" inspects it and gives her approval. (She was very concerned that I went on the excursion without my driver and bodyguard.)
DONATE TO THE NUM-NUM FUND IN THE NEXT 48 HRS AND MY ASSOCIATE "T.I.M." WILL BREW YOU A "SPECIAL" COFFEES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?