December 23, 2010

Mancat Favorite Revealed


 
MANCAT FAVORITE REVEALED...BIKER DUDE ALTER EGO...WINNER OF CONTEST IS COTTON FROM JAN'S FUNNY FARM!!!



Well hello there felines! First of all, I wants to thank those who participated in our contest. We had some excellent responses and it was a very close decision. The official results are in and Neytiri has picked the winner of the Mancat Contest. The winner is the fine lady Cotton from the blog Jan's Funny Farm http://jansfunnyfarm.blogspot.com/. Neytiri decided that Cotton made a great case for her favorite Mancat. Here is what Cotton said:
" But as senior cat here, I get to choose. And I choose Biker Dude. It is just so you! You look so casual and laid back and at ease with who you are. I just want to climb onto the back of your Harley and ride into the sunset with a picnic basket of chicken, ham and tuna juice."

So, I'z going to pick Cotton up and takes her for a ride on the Harley above with my associate "The Baby"(orange Dog Toy with big feet pictured above on the Harley). Cotton, meet us curbside with the picnic basket filled with ham (I loves me ham!). Clooney Claus' surprise for the winner of theese contest is $20 of seed money from my Num-Num Fund to be given to Cotton to start up and grow her very own Num-Num Fund. Cotton, think of it like the kombucha mushroom...I'z giving you the "mother" to grow your very own fund. Now it should be mentioned that theese fund can also be used for things other than Num-Nums. For example, I was once hoping to Adopt A Yak From Tibet with some of my funds. The point is... it is entirely up to Cotton on what to do with her start-up fund. So there you have it folks. Only one more evening till Clooney Claus visits felines and canines delivering pressies. Have the Num-Nums ready, will ya?

11 comments:

  1. Oh, how exciting. I won and I'm going to get to ride on the back of your Harley. I'll be waiting curbside with a picnic basket stuffed with ham. Does your associate orange toy dog with big feet like ham or would he prefer chicken?

    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to Cotton. :) you really do look good in your biker outfit, Cloon. it was a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cocats to Cotton! Well, we've got the num nums ready for Clooney Claus here! Merry Chrismouse!!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, and Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY Cotton! We hopes you has a good pic-a-nick together.

    Has a good ride Clooney Clause, there might be some weather tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was our favorite too, Cloon! You are one cool dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me and Charlie came over from Jan's Funny Farms cos we heard that adorable Cotton won your contest and gets to ride a Harley!! Wow!! We say HOOORAY!!for cool kitty Cotton!!

    :-) Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sweet face I'm sending you holiday cheers from across the miles and wishing you a fun holiday filled with love and laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to Cotton. It was a very good choice. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?