August 11, 2015

TUNNEL TUESDAY

 
TUNNEL TUESDAY: TAKE A LOOK AT THEESE ONE!

Well hello there felines.  So I goes to my tunnel in the very late hours of the day...and what do I find? There waiting for me was a book called Crafting With Cat Hair....What do you make of this, felines? 


Got fur balls?  This big fur ball of Neytiri's ended up on the scene...


Remember when Ducky was up to something last week?  He had started to collect Neytiri's fur with the help of the Fur Catcher and here he is modeling it...


Well it looks like he's been very busy this week collecting a bunch of fur balls...I purrsonally think that he may have been taking furs from Neytiri's bushy tail as she slept because he has amassed a big quantity and has already found the first project he will complete out of the book...
Project 1: Finger Puppets...we'll let y'all know how this all goes!

Join me next TUESDAY felines for other magical and mysterious appearances in my tunnel.

20 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Our Mommy is looking for the furminator right now.... MOL!
    Happy Wednesday, furriends~

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique, never heard of someone doing this with Ragdolls' fur, only Persians. Let me know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this sounds such a fun!! Right now, looks like Ducky has made Neytiri's fur as his coat! Or sort of looks like he was in a bubble bath :-) Can't wait to see how her fur will make a finger puppet. Looking forward to it! Have a wonderful day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. dood & tiri...burdz iz theevin....just watch em sum time....out ther nabbin seedz & bereez frum everee source they can.... sew it wood knot surprise uz..... if tiri haz missin tail furz....we iz lookin for werd ta seein all de projectz yur mom makes !!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thats a ...unique sort of book. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen that book before and started to get it. It looks so cute! Can't wait to see what kinds of creations you all come up with! The finger puppets are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had that book from the library, but I was to lazy to make anything. I can't wait to see the puppets :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! Wow! Mes can't waits to sees the Neyteri Finger puppet! Purrhaps a furrend for Mini Clooney!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dear. I know it's stupid but that book made me feel a bit itchy! Would love to see anything that you create!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cool!! I know my human has a furminator, but she hasn't dared use it on me yet!! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMC Weez heard of this but mommy's not sure what to fink 'bout it. MOL
    Have a pawsum week.


    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not so sure I'd want things made of my fur.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We have this - it is actually very VERY good. Not as crazy a you might think, and a wonderful way to use hair especially if you gather a lot from the fur kids!

    Miranda Kitten
    PS Clooney Mum says the update on Harvey goes live overnight!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mom has been saving Giulietta's furs. She doesn't remember why she started. But she's anxious to see what your mom can make from your fur Neytiri. She's thinking maybe she could make something for Clooney from G's furs. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?