When we last left off, I was in full-on meerkat-marmot mode! I couldn't believe my eyes!
In walked my long-lost cousin Cloonski Ogorki! Fresh off the red-eye from Old Country to celebrate Ukrainian New Year's with me and notably under the influence of...
Apparently they tasted the stuff at a Wodka Tasting Event and have been converts ever since! Mauricio even takes it with him on his Cat Scouts camping trips just in case they needs a bit of help to get the ol' campfire going...
Cloonski Ogorki was absolutely gobsmacked by the award and gives a huge thank you to all the kitties at The Cat On My Head!
In the spirit of the award, Cloonski will share 11 Tips For A Purrfect 2014:
1) Drink plenty of Potato Water.
2) Make sure the inventory level of the Num-Nums in your pantry is up-to-snuff.
3) If your Num-Nums inventory is low, send your Human out to the store, pronto!
4) Make sure you get your 15 hours of beauty rest daily.
5) Ensure daily exercise of crazy zoomies or Thundering Herd of Elephants!
6) Make sure your Human gives you chin scritches, brushies or tummy rubs (whichever you prefer) each day.
7) Ensure daily enrichment activities such as looking out windows or having your Human play wand toys or feathers with you.
8) Snuggle up to your favorite kitty buddy or Human, love is good for the kitty soul.
9) Send out purrs and good vibes to kitties who are homeless or are in shelters awaiting their forever homes.
10) Eat plenty of perogies!
11) Drink plenty of Potato Water!
Cloonski would now like to pass the Sunshine Award on to anyone who would like to have it and bear in mind that you will receive a free roll of kubasa (Ukrainian sausage) right along with it!
Now remember folks, if you pro-cat-inated on your New Year's resolutions, you get to start all over today!
Happy Ukrainian New Year!